Clayton County is a great place to be a teen, and the Clayton County Library System has awesome materials, programs, and resources for all ages and interests. Check out what’s happening at the Library.
Check back often for updates and new content!
Resource to help you get your assignments completed.
Contact the branch that’s closest to you to see what games are available!
Upcoming Events for Teens
Click on the event titles below to see complete details.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- Facing My Giants (MO)
- Thursday, April 9, 2015
- Teen Zone— “Teens Speak” (FP)
- Saturday, April 11, 2015
- Yoga for Teens (6-Part Series)
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Teen "Rock Art" Painting
- Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Teen Zone— “Teens Read” (FP)
- Monday, April 20, 2015
- Money Smart Week Youth Program (HQ)
- Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Teen Zone- "Teens Succeed" (F/P)
- Friday, April 24, 2015
- Encouragement Painting - RIV
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015
- Teen Healthy Eating Class (FP)
- Thursday, April 30, 2015
- Teens Craft (FP)
Check out the Library Calendar to see more events!