Clayton County is a great place to be a teen, and the Clayton County Library System has awesome materials, programs, and resources for all ages and interests. Check out what’s happening at the Library.
Check back often for updates and new content!
Resource to help you get your assignments completed.
Contact the branch that’s closest to you to see what games are available!
Upcoming Events for Teens
Click on the event titles below to see complete details.
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Facing My Giants (MO)
- Teen Zone Movie Night (F/P)
- Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Teen Zone— “Teens Speak” (FP)
- Monday, March 9, 2015
- Teen Tech Week (HQ)
- Thursday, March 12, 2015
- Teen Zone— “Teens Read” (FP)
- Saturday, March 14, 2015
- Yoga for Teens (6-Part Series)
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015
- DIY Teen Series: "How to Make Beats" (FP)
- Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Teen Zone- "Teens Succeed" (F/P)
- Friday, March 20, 2015
- Spring Flower Wreath - RIV
- Tuesday, March 24, 2015
- Teen Healthy Eating Class (FP)
- Friday, March 27, 2015
- Bird Pencil Drawing - RIV
Check out the Library Calendar to see more events!