You probably already knew that you could use your PINES library card to check out books at any Clayton County public library, but did you know that you can also use it to request books from other PINES libraries outside of Clayton County? Here's how:
- Use the PINES catalog to find the book you wish to check out.
- Click the "Place Hold" link.
- Enter the barcode number from your library card.
- Enter your password.
- Decide if you want to get notified by email or telephone when the item comes in, and make sure the contact information is correct on the form.
- Make sure that the Pickup Location is correct (this is the branch that the book will be sent to for you to pick it up).
- Click the Place Hold button.
We will contact you when the book arrives!