Clayton County Library Board of Trustees
The Library Board of Trustees consists of 11 members appointed by the Clayton County Commissioners. The Library Board is a legal entity that has the authority to make policy and govern the affairs of the Library.
What the Library Board does:
- sets policy for the Library
- defines the purpose and direction of the Library
- demonstrates accountability to the community
- advocates on behalf of the Library to ensure acquisition, development, and sustainability of resources and services
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. Agenda 7-14-15 (pdf) | Summary(pdf) | Minutes
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. Agenda 10-13-15 (pdf) | Minutes (pdf)
To confirm the date, time, and location of a particular meeting, please contact the Headquarters Library at 770-473-3850.
All board meetings are open to the public.Board Members
- Ms. Brenda Morant, Chair
- Mr. Daniel L. Small , Vice Chairman
- Ms. LaShonda R. Dillard, Secretary
- Ms. Pamela Lake, Treasurer
- Ms. Patricia Shepherd
- Ms. Bejanae Kareem
- Dr. Gwendolyn Wiggins
- Mr. Charlton Bivins
- Ms. Sherry Hamilton
- Mr. Bernell Wesley
- Ms. Brenda Rayburn