Clayton County Library Board of Trustees
The Library Board of Trustees consists of 11 members appointed by the Clayton County Commissioners. The Library Board is a legal entity that has the authority to make policy and govern the affairs of the Library.
What the Library Board does:
- sets policy for the Library
- defines the purpose and direction of the Library
- demonstrates accountability to the community
- advocates on behalf of the Library to ensure acquisition, development, and sustainability of resources and services
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. Agenda 7-14-15 (pdf) | Summary(pdf) | Minutes
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. Agenda 10-13-15 (pdf) | Minutes (pdf)
- Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. Agenda 1 12 16 (pdf) | 1.12.16 BOT.Mtg.Summary (pdf)
- Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. BOT April 2016 Agenda 4-12-16-bot-minutes-draft
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. 7-12-16-bot-mtg-summary action-library-board-of-trustees-minutes-6-12-2016
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. october-board-agenda
To confirm the date, time, and location of a particular meeting, please contact the Headquarters Library at 770-473-3850.
All board meetings are open to the public.Board Members
- Ms. LaShonda R. Dillard, Chair
- Mr. Daniel L. Small , Vice Chairman
- Ms. Tom McBeth
- Ms. Pamela Lake,
- Ms. Tyneisha Hamilton
- Ms. Bejanae Kareem
- Dr. Gwendolyn Wiggins
- Mr. Courtney McFarlane
- Ms. Sherry Hamilton
- Mr. Bernell Wesley
- Ms. Brenda Rayburn